Tanya has been speaking at corporate and public events for more than 20 years as well as being featured as a motivational speaker at internal team-building events, workshops and corporate training days.
She specialises in digital detox, entrepreneurship, women in business, work:life balance and building a healthy relationship with technology.
Talks as a motivational speaker, and corporate workshop talks given include:
- ‘Managing screens for healthy work:life balance’
- ‘Is it time for a digital detox?’
- ‘Screens and mental health: how much is too much?’
- ‘How to break up with your phone’
- ‘Time to log off? – what we know about screen overuse and the brain’
Above: Hampshire Police and Crime Commissioner Michael Lane opening Hampshire Constabulary’s ‘Cyber Protect and Young People’ conference, where Tanya was a keynote speaker on screens and mental health.
If you are interested in booking Tanya as a speaker for a public or corporate event, or as a speaker for schools please visit the contact page.