Tanya is a very experienced public speaker and speaker for schools. She has been speaking in schools for over six years and at corporate and public events for more than 20 years.
She speaks to a wide range of audiences with particular focus on screens and children, internet addiction and dependency, digital detox, entrepreneurship and work:life balance.
As a speaker for schools she has spoken to staff and to junior and senior school pupils and their parents (both separately from their children and together). Tanya has spoken to children from ages 8 to 18 about their screen use. She very much enjoys being a speaker for schools at both ends of the school age spectrum.
Talks given include:
- ‘Managing your Digital Footprint’ (pupils)
- ‘Teens and Screens’ (parents)
- ‘Screens and Mental Health’ (parents)
- ‘Digital Detox for You and Your Children’ (parents)
- ‘Time to Log Off?’ – internet addiction and you’ (pupils)
- ‘Shine Online!’ – how to make social media work for you (pupils)
- ‘Women and the Internet’ (pupils)
- ‘Digital Citizenship’ (pupils)
If you are interested in booking Tanya as a speaker for a public or corporate event, or as a speaker for schools please visit the contact page.